- Kathryn Duncan – Artist & Painter – will be participating in the following Art Shows & Exhibits:
- Holiday Arts & Crafts Sale – Friday December 21, 11 am to 7 pm. Laila Kujala Art Studio and Moore & Minto Properties, 3 E Main Street, Milan, MI 48160
- Several artists from Washtenaw County are participating in this event. There will be lots of holiday gift items for your last minute gifting needs: paintings, prints, greeting and note cards, photographs, holiday ornaments, handmade soaps and candles, tote bags, super cute handmade stuffed animals, infinity scarves, knit headbands and much more! Also … freshly made cookies, yum!!!
- Ann Arbor City Club 2018 – 35th Annual Art and Craft Festival – Saturday, December 1, 2018, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 1830 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104. I am happy to be returning to this show for the third year in a row; my booth will be located in the same space as last year, in the dining room, lower level, space #60. Hope to see you there!
- Plymouth-Canton Music Boosters Winter Arts & Crafts Ensemble 2018 – Saturday, November 17, 2018, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Located at the Plymouth High School, 8400 Beck Road, Canton, MI. Hope to see you there!
- Ann Arbor Women Artists (AAWA) Summer 2018 Juried Exhibit, Riverside Art Center, Ypsilanti, MI
- My three paintings, listed below, were accepted into this exhibit:
- “West Side Art Hop”, on Saturday, May 19th 2018, from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Local artists’ open studios, and neighbors host many more, for a fun, local Art Walk in Ann Arbor’s historic West Side.
- My location: Gretchen’s House, 700 Mount Vernon Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Original Watercolor paintings that will be at this show: