It’s Easy to Buy an Original Watercolor Painting from my Website!
- If you are interested in buying a painting, just click on the “Pay with Pay Pal” button and follow the instructions to purchase it through PayPal. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- If the painting does not have a “Pay with Pay Pal” button, please contact me if you are interested in it, and I will let you know if and when it will be available.
- My watercolor paintings come matted in white or ivory and unframed. They are placed in a clear protective envelope.
- If you wish to receive your painting framed, please contact me for prices. I have, reasonably priced, brown and black plain (not beveled) frames with glass and hanging wire.
- Paintings can be purchased through a free layaway program. Please email me if you are interested.
- Once payment is received I will prepare your painting for shipping.
- Domestic shipping is included in price. I use USPS as a shipping agent. Please contact me if you are interested in international shipping.
- I will send you a tracking email once the painting has shipped, so you will know when to expect your delivery.
- My paintings are shipped worldwide, personally packaged to arrive safely, and insured.
- All my paintings are covered by a 100% guarantee. If you would like to return a painting, just return it within 14 days (in the same condition it was sent) and I will refund your purchase price, less any shipping costs
How to Commission an Original Painting from my Website:
Please contact me if you are interested in commissioning a watercolor painting. The commission procedure begins with communication between the artist and the client about the subject, size, mood, coloring, amount of detail of the painting, and timing.
Client must provide artist with a few reference photos of subject.
When the painting is completed, and the client is satisfied with the results, the artist will ship the finished painting. Client will be send a tracking number for the package. If client lives locally, artist and client can agree upon a public meeting place for painting to be handed over to the client.
Commission Prices :
- 9” x 12” paper (mats and frames to 12” x 16”)
- $175 – painting only
- $185 – painting matted in ivory
- 12” x 16” paper (mats and frames to 16” x 20”
- $275 – painting only
- $285 – painting matted in ivory
- A 40% down payment on painting is required upon acceptance of commission and before work begins. Artist will send invoice through Pay Pal.
- Artist will provide preliminary painting sketches for approval of painting subject and look.
- Artist will provide photos of the painting, as it progresses through completion.
- Payment in full is required upon completion, and client satisfaction with painting.
- If you wish to receive your painting framed, please ask me for prices. I have, reasonably priced, brown and black plain (not beveled) frames with glass and hanging wire. I also have gold ornate beveled wood frames.
- Painting will be scheduled for shipment.
- Timing: I would estimate about a month from beginning to end. Artist will provide a start date.
- Prices do not include framing or taxes.