Kathryn Duncan – Artist- Painter – will be participating in the following Art Shows & Exhibits:
2017 Art Shows & Exhibits:
Arts & Craft Shows 2017:
- “Crafting With Grace” 2017 – Ann Arbor 9th Annual Arts and Crafts Show – Saturday, October 21, 2017 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Location: New Grace Apostolic Temple, 2898 Packard Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48108. This will be my second time participating in this show. I will be located in Booth #33/37. Hope to see you there!
- Saline Craft Show 2017 – Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 8 am to 3:30 pm. Location: Saline Middle School, 7190 N. Maple, Saline, MI 48176 between Maple Road and Ann Arbor-Saline Road. My booth number is #19 located along the hallway leading to the gymnasium. I am really looking forward to participating in this show, for the first time. Hope to see some familiar faces there!
- Ann Arbor City Club 2017 – 34th Annual Art and Craft Festival – Saturday, December 2, 2017 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 1830 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104. I am happy to be returning to this show for the second year in a row; my booth will be located in the same space as last year, in the dining room, space #60. Hope to see you there!
- The following items will be displayed at my Arts & Craft Show booths this year. All of the printed images are from my original paintings. The acrylic paintings are all hand painted by me.
Art Exhibits 2017:
- Ann Arbor Women Artists Non-Juried Art Exhibit at Sweetwaters Cafe, 123 W. Washington St, Ann Arbor, MI from October 29 through December 3, 2017.
- Ann Arbor Women Artists Non-Juried Art Exhibit at Avanti Hair Salon, 2040 Green Rd., Ann Arbor, MI from October 2 through December 3, 2017.
- Ann Arbor Women Artists 2017 Winter Juried Exhibition which will be held at the Ypsilanti Public Library, 5577 Whitaker Rd, Ypsilanti from February 11 to March 29th, 2017. Artist Reception is being held on Sunday, February 19 from 2 to 4 pm and Juror Denise Lisiecki will present awards at 3 pm. Light refreshments will be served. This event is open and free to the public.
My watercolor painting, “Hummingbird & Clematis” was juried into this show.